- This event has passed.
How Does Your Sales Hat Fit: A UNC Lunchtime Chat for Fast-Paced Startups
September 29 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Putting on your sales hat as an entrepreneur can be challenging for some and downright daunting for others. Mastering both the art and science of steering your customers towards purchase takes planning, time and attention.
This lunchtime conversation will feature sales experts Lilly Ferrick and Chris Morrison, two entrepreneurs and Scale School instructors who have each helped hundreds of entrepreneurs re-define their sales processes and create sales systems that are repeatable and scalable.
Our virtual call will cover a broad range of topics related to selling and the sales process such as:
- Why sales is such a daunting undertaking for so many people
- The common mistakes entrepreneurs make when attempting to get their products or services into the hands of customers
- How your sales process changes as your company begins to grow and scale
- How to determine which indicators make the most sense to measure for your organization
- What changes to make to your sales process when launching a new product or service into the market
Register and learn more here.